@brendabomgardneractive 9 months, 3 weeks ago
brendabomgardner´s Social Media
brendabomgardner´s Blog FeedsRSS Feed→
- Five tips for coping with holiday stress during this dark and demanding time of the year Thanksgiving is a holiday clearly associated with gratitude, ...
- The “how to” on the how to break bad habits. Our minds are habitual in how they think. And, thinking can influence behaviors when we are fused wit...
- Five short, simple tips to increase your mental and emotional agility. With the 2017 World Series starting today, I started thinking about curveba...
Brenda Bomgardner: Speciality-Adult Survivors of Catastrophic Violence
|Credentials & Achievements||
I offer psychotherapy as well as coaching to help people create a life beyond the trauma of childhood physical and sexual, abuse. Creating Your Beyond is the result of over 35 years of creative growth from embracing what life has to offer in the areas of career, family, education, health, and spirituality. Before becoming a counselor, I completed a successful career in human resources and have over 15 years experience in recruiting, training, coaching and leadership. I understand the process of creating a life of passion and meaning.
• Licensed Professioanl Counselor
• American Counseling Association
I help people whose lives have been touched by acts of catastrophic violence and are ready to create a life beyond loss and trauma.
I work with adults to help them create a life they love living by teaching them how to choose effective behaviors that work. I work with:
• Anxiety & Anger
In my practice, I use evidenced-based therapies with proven results based on scientific research. This means you will receive the highest quality therapy from your investment so you can:
• Reduce your struggle with pain and suffering,
Evicensed-based therapies I use are:
• Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (Includes Mindfulness)
Also, I am an inspirational speaker, a workshop facilitator and a mother of four grown children from a blended family. My goal as a counselor is to offer you world-class therapy in a safe, non-judgmental and respectful manner, based on trust and integrity. Experience your dreams and move towards happiness.
950 Wadsworth Blvd., #315, Lakewood, CO 80214
Nearby: Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Berkerly, Downtown Denver, Lakewood, Highlands, Golden
|Zip Code (s)||
80211, 80226, 80214, 80228,
|Colorado Registration or License Number||
I provide an invoice for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please be sure to check with your insurance company for out of network coverage.
I have a limited number of spots open an adjusted scale based on financial need. Please call me for details.
Range of fees from $40-$130
Fees for public speaking presentations are negotiable. Call me – let’s talk. 720-260-7702
990 Wadsworth Boulevard Suite 315