tchend´s Social Media
tchend´s Blog FeedsRSS Feed→
- I was thrilled to learn that Colorado State University requires each student to participate in a class on sexual consent before being able to particip...
- “This may have turned my life upside down but it will never define who I am nor break my spirit.” To the brave women who are fighting or h...
- Yes, it’s another article on forgiveness, but this time, the message is intended for those who have been wronged. I have seen so many people strug...
- The following is a wonderful summary of a common experience among trauma survivors. The author, Bessel Vander Kolk, is a highly respected authority ...
- Forgiveness is a hot topic because so many times it has been used as pressure to move on. “It’s in the past- let it go.” I hav...
Tania Henderson, MA, LPC, NCC
|Credentials & Achievements||
Licensed Professional Counselor
4251 Kipling Street, Suite 150
|Zip Code (s)||
|Colorado Registration or License Number||